Are there advocates in Bangalore willing to fight PILs for free?

1 Answer(s)

You need to contact senior counsels from the bar with an appointment and explain the cause involved in PIL. They will take up the matter. You can also visit high court where you can easily contact any senior counsel or meet advocates who are willing to take such briefs.

Answered on July 6, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.